Vacation Hero: Myrtle Beach Rescue – How a RouteSmart Employee’s Quick Thinking Helped Save a Pilot in Peril
Host Matthew Kemeny welcomes Dave Oxenford, an Implementation Consultant at RouteSmart, who was on vacation at Myrtle Beach with his family in August when a banner plane crashed into the surf.
In this remarkable episode of Right on Time with RouteSmart, we tell a thrilling real-life story of courage and teamwork.
Host Matthew Kemeny welcomes Dave Oxenford, an Implementation Consultant at RouteSmart, who was on vacation at Myrtle Beach with his family in August when a banner plane crashed into the surf. Dave and others sprang into action and helped bring the pilot to safety, demonstrating extraordinary bravery and quick thinking.
Listen to Dave’s firsthand account of the incident and the remarkable efforts to save the pilot. This is a story of heroes emerging in times of crisis. Don’t miss this inspiring episode.
- Dave’s vacation unexpectedly turns into a heroic rescue mission.
- The dramatic plane crash into the surf at Myrtle Beach.
- How adrenaline fueled their efforts to save the pilot.
- The pivotal moment when they heard the pilot’s cry for help.
- The challenges and risks they faced during the water rescue.
- The pilot’s primary concern: Did he hurt anyone?
- The diverse group of beachgoers who came together to help.
- Dave’s role as an Implementation Consultant at RouteSmart.
- Exciting new products and services offered by RouteSmart.
- A sneak peek into the upcoming RouteSmart INTERSECT user conference.
Tune in to this unforgettable episode and get ready to be inspired by the power of human kindness and teamwork. Don’t forget to register for the RouteSmart #INTERSECT23 user conference, where you can learn more about the latest developments in route planning solutions.