With COVID cases declining, in-person events and conference are on the horizon
After more than a year of virtual meetings and conferences, we look forward to resuming in-person attendance at conferences and trade shows by the end of this summer.
We’ve missed you.
After more than a year of virtual meetings and conferences, we look forward to resuming in-person attendance at conferences and trade shows by the end of this summer. While convenient, online events can’t match the energy and camaraderie of being together in person.
Below please find a list of the upcoming virtual and in-person events, hosted by our industry partners, that we hope to enjoy with you.
- World Mail & Express – Europe: June 15-17 | This virtual event connects top postal and parcel professionals from Europe and around the world. Plan to gain industry insights to transform your business and discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver better service to your customers. Learn more.
- Great Western Audience Alliance: June 23-25 | Another virtual opportunity, this vibrant annual event represents news media companies from around the country. Participants attend because of the powerful speaker line-up, the networking time with peers, and the opportunity to meet and get ideas from trusted business partners. Learn more.
- Esri User Conference 2021: July 12-15 | A fully virtual experience this year, our technology partner Esri will be offering the core components of its in-person conference experience, including the Plenary Session; technical sessions; networking opportunities; user presentations; and the Virtual Map Gallery, Showcase and Expo exhibits. They also plan to provide live, interactive experiences, including Q&As and real-time access to Esri experts, along with a comprehensive library of recorded resources that can be accessed after the live event. Learn more.
- CS Week: August 17-19 | Our first in-person event of 2021! The premier annual educational and customer service conference serving electric, gas and water/wastewater utility professionals across North America and around the world will be held in Tampa, Florida, but will offer a virtual option September 13-24. Recorded content will also be available through October 15. CS Week provides learning and networking opportunities in support of the utility customer experience lifecycle. Learn more.
- Public Works Expo 2021: August 29–September 1 | This will be the first 100% live and in-person event of the year. The annual expo provides a first-class multimodal learning experience designed for professionals at all levels and across the entire spectrum of public works. Attendees can also spend time on North America’s largest exhibit floor for public works equipment and services. Learn more.
We’re also thrilled to announce the return of INTERSECT in 2022. The biennial event – postponed from April 2021 due to COVID concerns – will return April 25-28, 2022, in Orlando, Florida. INTERSECT brings together our community of users, technology partners and employees in a forum that both celebrates and educates. We strongly encouraged attendees to interact with other users to learn and share best practices during the conference.
Stay tuned for registration details and a save-the-date mailing. In the meantime, relive INTERSECT 2019 through this blog. Keep up to date with all our events, webinars and training opportunities at our Events page.
We look forward to seeing you and making connections with everyone attending the virtual and in-person conferences this year.