FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 7, 2012
Contact: Lynn Cohen, The Pomerantz Agency, 410.216.9447 x 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong Partnership Makes A Name For RouteSmart In Europe
UK RouteSmart partner ISL highlights routing expertise in public works and beyond
Columbia, MD (3/7/12) — For RouteSmart Technologies, the process of building a reputation as a global leader in route planning solutions relies heavily on the quality of its partners outside of the United States.
One such partner is UK-based Integrated Skills, Ltd. (ISL), which provides a wide range of high quality waste management, environmental, engineering and GIS/IT consultancy services and software in the UK and more than 60 other countries. Through local experience, expertise and a number of successful engagements, ISL has helped to make a strong name in public works for RouteSmart in Europe. ISL’s recent closed deals include:
- Assisting the Chelmsford Borough Council in the East of England in diverting waste food from landfill into composting sites by installing and training users on RouteSmart route optimization software to add both routes and vehicles to their fleet.
- Implementing a mail delivery routing solution and modeling tool for the Isle of Man Post Office, eliminating the need for costly and subjective work-study analyses, and improving productivity by delivering realistic delivery spans and spread, saving the postal service approximately £80,000.
- Partnering with local consultants Ambiente Italia and applying RouteSmart’s flexible feature set to support Progetto 6, a program to optimize waste collection and environmental service collection routes across Southern Tuscany in Italy.
- Working with the Cardiff Council in Wales to successfully balance workloads and reduce fleet costs for a waste and recycling fleet of 50+ vehicles.
- Applying RouteSmart in an attempt to decrease costs across Scottish local authority Dundee City Council’s waste, recycling, street cleansing, winter maintenance and other services.
- Helping the Craigavon Council in Northern Ireland utilize RouteSmart software to reduce costs in their local waste and recycling operations.
“Building and maintaining strong global partnerships enable RouteSmart to grow and expand its international presence,” said Chris Walz, Vice President. “Skilled partners like ISL give us an authentic local presence, and minimize the ramp-up time needed to effectively serve our global customers.”
ISL is one branch of RouteSmart’s growing network of global partners, each helping to further solidify RouteSmart’s position as the worldwide industry leader in route optimization solutions. RouteSmart is on a continuous mission to align with best-of-breed complementary product and service providers. Each new relationship formed is another step toward making the world’s most intelligent routing system even better.
Leading organizations in the newspaper, parcel and postal delivery, public works and utilities industries have to come to rely on RouteSmart Technologies to solve their complex routing problems. With an unrivaled combination of insight, experience, and industry specialization, RouteSmart Technologies has established itself as a leader in vehicle route optimization software technology for the community of clients we serve.
Driven by a passion for vehicle routing technology that achieves measurable results, RouteSmart route optimization technology is continually being enhanced by an expert team focused exclusively on the needs of our clients. Compromised of the leading geospatial technologies from Esri and NAVTEQ, RouteSmart software integrates with client-side systems to form a complete routing solution for meeting the demanding operational needs of the industries we serve.
In our fourth decade of providing sustainable route optimization solutions that sweat the details of solving the most complex routing challenges with the highest degree of precision and processing performance, RouteSmart Technologies and our network of exclusive distributors are passionate about driving costs and inefficiencies out of the routing operations of our clients. With deployments that span the globe, RouteSmart Technologies’ software forms the backbone of organizations that are responsible for delivering or servicing millions of addresses on daily basis.