RouteSmart Technologies will showcase on-premise route planning and managed service software solutions that enable clients to analyze routes and automate dynamic daily routing processes, resulting in increased efficiency and on-time e-commerce delivery performance. Visit us at World Mail & Express Americas, February 2-4, 2014 in Miami, Florida.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 29, 2014
Contact: Chris Walz at email@example.com or 800.977.7284
Columbia, Md – RouteSmart Technologies works with both national posts and global small package delivery companies to provide delivery routing solutions which support fast-changing delivery and service requirements in an increasingly competitive industry. Model and create the most efficient routes to support key requirements, including:
- Decline in mail volume and increase in parcel volume
- Meeting time-sensitive deliveries
- Convergence of parcel and mail operations
- Every-other-day (A/B) service planning
- Unaddressed mail, door-to-door advertising, and newspaper delivery
Allow RouteSmart to help solve your toughest problems.
- E-commerce last-mile delivery – Reduce daily planning from hours to seconds on your dynamically changing routes.
- Parcel and express mail services – Create daily plans to meet time-sensitive express deliveries.
- Letter carrier round planning – Maximize last-mile efficiency. Make large-scale change management simpler with advanced tools for walking and driving delivery service.
- Unaddressed mail – Create realistic, competitive plans to deliver all of your unaddressed mail, newspapers, and other products.
Staff from RouteSmart Technologies will be on hand in Miami to share experience on how our routing solutions are being implemented by the largest most respected names in the industry. View more success stories told by our clients in the Success Center.
About RouteSmart Technologies – Leading organizations in postal and parcel delivery, utilities, public works, and newspaper industries have to come to rely on RouteSmart Technologies to solve their complex routing problems with an unrivaled combination of insight, experience, and industry specialization.
For nearly 30 years, RouteSmart Technologies has provided sustainable route optimization solutions for the most complex routing challenges with the highest degree of precision and processing performance. With deployments that span the globe, RouteSmart Technologies software forms the backbone of organizations that are responsible for serving millions of addresses on a daily basis. Our network of exclusive distributors is passionate about driving costs and inefficiencies out of the routing operations of our customers.
RouteSmart is driven by a passion for vehicle routing technology that achieves measurable results and is continually being enhanced by an expert team focused exclusively on the needs of our clients. RouteSmart software is comprised of the leading geospatial technologies from Esri and HERE (NAVTEQ + Nokia Maps), and integrates with client-side systems to form a complete routing solution.
To learn more about RouteSmart Technologies please contact Chris Walz at 800.977.7284. Visit RouteSmart at World Mail & Express Americas in Miami, FL February 2-4, 2014.