RouteSmart Technologies, a leader in vehicle route optimization software technology, is seeking a .Net developer for their development team in Mineola, NY.
This role will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying web services that interface with our routing algorithms, allowing our clients to optimize routes and retrieve various reports, maps, and other outputs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Write well written, testable, and efficient code by using software development best practices that comply with the specifications provided by team lead and/or supervisor.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and fix errors in code.
- Write various back-end services that can be leveraged by web developers to create web products.
- Research new industry coding standards that can be used to improve the team’s ability to create secure, high-quality, high-performance applications.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Technology, or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of professional development experience with .NET Technologies (.NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web API)
- Proficient working with RESTful web services and implementing RESTful API’s
- Familiarity with relational databases (Postgres, MS SQL, Oracle, etc.) and writing basic database queries.
- Understanding of web application security as well as code development best practices.
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
A commitment to providing outstanding service, working in a collaborative team environment, and an eagerness to advance and grow with us are essential.
NO RECRUITING FIRMS
No phone calls, please. Qualified candidates, please email your resumes today to:
RouteSmart Technologies, Inc.
RouteSmart Technologies Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.