News & Events
RouteSmart to showcase managed services and on-premise routing solutions at Post Expo
RouteSmart Technologies will showcase managed services and on-premise route planning software solutions that are currently enabling clients to analyze routes and automate dynamic daily routing processes, resulting in increased efficiency and on-time e-commerce delivery performance. Visit RouteSmart in booth 17:01 at Post Expo in Stockholm, Sweden, September 23-25, 2014.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 15, 2014
Contact: Chris Walz, Vice President, Sales & Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbia, MD – Staff from RouteSmart Technologies will be in attendance to discuss the recent client deployments of RouteSmart’s Routing as a Service (RaaS™). This innovative solution is enhancing daily dispatching of parcel delivery routes and Sunday deliveries of e-commerce packages by a major national post, securing a competitive edge in time for the 2014 holiday rush.
RouteSmart RaaS™ provides enterprise-level route optimization via API access for integration with client-side systems. With RaaS™, clients are able to compete more effectively by:
- Processing millions of new delivery points every day within a short period of time
- Quickly creating the most efficient routes for dynamically changing deliveries
- Supporting drivers with itineraries that meet time-sensitive delivery requirements
- Increasing stops per hour and reducing pre-route time by 15-30 minutes per route, through the automation of delivery order lists
RouteSmart Technologies works with both national posts and global small package delivery companies to provide delivery routing solutions which support fast-changing delivery and service requirements in an increasingly competitive industry. Allow RouteSmart to help solve your toughest problems:
- E-commerce last-mile delivery – Reduce daily planning from hours to seconds on your dynamically changing routes.
- Parcel and express mail services – Create daily plans to meet time-sensitive express deliveries.
- Letter carrier round planning – Maximize last-mile efficiency. Make large-scale change management simpler with advanced tools for walking and driving delivery service. Model A/B service and parcel-mail convergence scenarios. Create plans based on sorting machines.
- Unaddressed mail – Create realistic, competitive plans to deliver all of your unaddressed mail, newspapers, and other products.
View more success stories told by our clients, like Itella, TNT Post UK, and Swiss Post, at www.routesmart.com/success
About RouteSmart Technologies
For 30 years, RouteSmart Technologies has provided the most efficient route optimization solutions for postal/parcel delivery, utility meter reading, public works, and newspaper delivery. RouteSmart solves the most complex routing challenges with the highest degree of precision and processing performance. With deployments that span the globe, software from RouteSmart Technologies forms the backbone of organizations that are responsible for serving millions of addresses on a daily basis. Our network of exclusive distributors is passionate about driving costs and inefficiencies out of the routing operations of our customers.
RouteSmart is driven by a passion for vehicle routing technology that achieves measurable results and is continually being enhanced by an expert team focused exclusively on the needs of our clients. RouteSmart software is comprised of the leading geospatial technologies from Esri and HERE (NAVTEQ + Nokia Maps), and integrates with client-side systems to form a complete routing solution.
To learn more about RouteSmart Technologies and its suite of routing technology solutions and deployment architectures, please contact Chris Walz, Vice President, Sales & Marketing - email@example.com. Visit RouteSmart at Post Expo in Stockholm, Sweden, September 23-25, 2014.