RouteSmart for Utilities
RouteSmart for ArcGIS
Streamline and Improve Your Meter Reading Operations by Optimizing Your Routes
Many utilities are still trusting their instincts and using manual techniques to plan their service activities, dispatch field service crews, route their meter operations and other geographically-oriented activities that require territory planning.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS enables electric, gas, and water utilities to plan, optimize, balance, and visualize their workloads with a powerful route optimization toolset.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS Helps Utilities:
- Balance routes and meter reading cycle days based on total route time desired, number of crews available, number of stops/meters to service, or geographic preference of the workload territory
- Automatically sequence route-level workloads in optimal order that minimizes driving or walking time
- Model sophisticated routing business rules such as those associated with AMR routes
- Provide full, open standards based import and export support for getting data between RouteSmart and your CIS
- Increase meter reading efficiency and achieve per-meter cost-to-read goals
- Create detailed street-level routing directions along with maps of service areas and individual routes
RouteSmart for ArcGIS route optimization software operates on top of Esri ArcGIS technology platform and uses highly accurate street data from HERE (Nokia) to power its solution.
RouteSmart maintains official business partner status with both Esri and HERE to ensure your solution is up to date and compatible with their latest releases and updates.