RouteSmart for Utilities
RouteSmart for ArcGIS
Streamline and Improve Your Meter Reading Operations by Optimizing Your Routes
Geographic Information System (GIS) technology is a common information technology that is now part of any contemporary utility. But when it comes to workload planning for field service crews, meter operations or other geographically oriented activities that require territory planning such as inspections, meter change-outs, and service activities, many utilities are still “trusting their gut” or doing it the way its always been done by using manual techniques to plan their service activities.
With RouteSmart for ArcGIS, the days of guessing and estimating geographically oriented field activities are over! RouteSmart for ArcGIS enables electric, gas, and water utilities with a powerful route optimization tool-set to plan the workloads of even the largest size data sets.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS supports and is proven to:
- Balance routes and meter reading cycle days based on total route time desired, number of crews available, number of stops/meters to service, or geographic preference of the workload territory
- Automatically sequence route-level workloads in optimal order that minimizes driving or walking time
- Model sophisticated routing business rules such as those associated with AMR routes
- Provide full, open standards based import and export support for getting data between RouteSmart and your CIS.
- Increase meter reading efficiency and achieve per-meter cost-to-read goals.
- Create detailed street-level routing directions along with maps of service areas and individual routes.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS route optimization software operates on top of the Esri ArcGIS technology platform and uses highly accurate street data from NAVTEQ to power its solution. RouteSmart maintains official business partner status with both Esri and NAVTEQ to insure your solution is up to date and compatible with their latest releases and updates.