RouteSmart for Public Works
RouteSmart for ArcGIS
Optimize Your Routes And Save Millions Of Dollars
Neighborhood routing is one of the most difficult routing problems to solve. Faced with having to service every house in an area or each street, how do you go about managing this routing task and minimizing the number of vehicles for the job? Or what about inspections – how do you stay on top of an ever changing set of service orders on not only a week to week but a day to day basis?
Fortunately, with RouteSmart for ArcGIS you are just key-strokes away from solving these routing challenges you are faced with managing! RouteSmart for ArcGIS has been continuously updated and enhanced with powerful algorithms and optimization techniques that model the unique constraints of routing both high density neighborhood and lower density commercial service or “point to point” style operations.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS supports and is proven to:
- Balance routes on total time for each route, fixed number of vehicles available, number of stops to service, or geographic preference of each route
- Sequence stops in optimized fashion minimizes driving time
- Automatically select optimal disposal sites for unloading
- Account for vehicle capacities in volume or weight of collections
- Take into account time of service restrictions at each stop
- Balance service days and multiple collection frequencies
- Build route plans that are 8-30% more efficient and reduce route planning time by hundreds of hours
RouteSmart for ArcGIS route optimization software operates on top of the Esri ArcGIS technology platform and uses highly accurate street data from HERE (formerly NAVTEQ and Nokia Maps) to power its solution. RouteSmart maintains official business partner status with both Esri and HERE to ensure your solution is up to date and compatible with their latest releases and updates.