RouteSmart for Public Works
RouteSmart for ArcGIS
Optimize Your Routes And Save
Neighborhood routing is one of the most difficult routing problems to solve. Faced with having to service every house in an area, how do you go about managing this routing task and minimizing the number of vehicles for the job?
And how do you stay on top of an ever-changing set of inspections and work orders on a daily basis?
RouteSmart for ArcGIS has the tools to solve these complex routing challenges you are faced with. RouteSmart for ArcGIS is continually updated and enhanced with powerful algorithms and optimization techniques that model the unique constraints of routing high-density neighborhoods and meeting the demands of commercial service.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS supports the issues critical to your industry:
- Balance routes on total time for each route, fixed number of vehicles available, number of stops to service, or geographic preference of each route
- Sequence stops in optimized fashion to minimize driving time
- Automatically select optimal disposal sites for unloading
- Account for vehicle capacities in volume or weight of collections
- Take into account time of service restrictions at each stop
- Balance service days and multiple collection frequencies
- Build route plans that are 8-30% more efficient
- Reduce route planning time by hundreds of hours
RouteSmart for ArcGIS route optimization software operates within the Esri ArcGIS technology platform and uses highly accurate street data from HERE (formerly NAVTEQ/NOKIA) to power its solution. RouteSmart maintains official business partner status with both Esri and HERE and this ensures your solution is up to date and compatible with their latest releases and updates.