RouteSmart for Postal & Parcel Delivery
RouteSmart for ArcGIS
Improve Speed, Efficiency And Customer Satisfaction
When it comes to describing last-mile distribution, nothing comes closer to the reference than the demanding environment of the postal and local delivery industries. At RouteSmart Technologies, we believe you need to go the extra-mile when it comes to route optimization. And RouteSmart for ArcGIS is unmatched in its capacity to deliver!
RouteSmart for ArcGIS is used extensively by postal, small package delivery, and door-to-door distribution operations across the globe. RouteSmart for ArcGIS is a powerful route optimization software solution that empowers you with tools to balance routes and minimize non-productive travel time with address specific, side-of-street level sequencing.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS supports and is proven to:
- Account for zig-zag and same side service sequencing of addresses
- Model park-and-loop style routing
- Balance workloads on time, fixed number of routes, volume of addresses/parcels per route, or geographic preference for the routes
- Factor for stop level time of service restrictions
- Plan walking, driving or mixed-mode routes
- Tailor comprehensive end-user controls for tailoring balancing and sequencing objectives
- Output routed data to handheld devices as well as sequencing and sorting machines
- Account for pre- and post-route times as well as stop level service time as a function of the workload collected or delivered
RouteSmart for ArcGIS route optimization software operates on top of the Esri ArcGIS technology platform and uses highly accurate street data from NAVTEQ to power its solution. RouteSmart maintains official business partner status with both Esri and NAVTEQ to insure your solution is up to date and compatible with their latest releases and updates.