RouteSmart for Newspaper Distribution
RouteSmart for ArcGIS
Robust, Customizable, Targeted Street Routing that Saves Time and Money
Newspaper delivery distribution operations are tasked each day with delivering on time and at the lowest possible cost. To meet these goals, it all starts with efficient street routing and distribution strategies for an ever-changing environment.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS provides newspapers with a comprehensive route optimization solution to get the job done. Using algorithmic techniques that have been engineered through working with our clients in both home delivery and single copy route operations around the world, RouteSmart for ArcGIS helps you create carrier routes and single copy distribution plans faster and with more flexibility than manual street routing techniques or other automated packages.
RouteSmart for ArcGIS supports and is proven to:
- Balance home delivery carrier or single copy routes by time, number of route desired, draw, or geographic preference
- Sequence subscriber addresses in delivery order with turn-by-turn directions
- Create seasonal, recovery and other down-route scenarios
- Create delivery routes which are ad-zone or postal zone pure
- Update circulation system router files after re-routing
- Decrease route planning time by hundreds of hours
- Provide demographic and other GIS-based analytics in addition to routing optimization
- Import from and export routed data to circulation systems and other popular PC file formats
RouteSmart for ArcGIS route optimization software operates on top of the Esri ArcGIS technology platform and uses highly accurate street data from NAVTEQ to power its solution. RouteSmart maintains official business partner status with both Esri and NAVTEQ to ensure your solution is up to date and compatible with their latest releases and updates.